Thursday, August 18, 2011

Eating Cheetos in Church....

So. Eating Cheetos in church. Thats probably bad, right? Eating artificial cheese flavoured lumpy orange things made from corn syrup and polystyrene, while the Pastor is talking about 'symptoms of spiritual heart disease' - oh my, so many levels of wrong there!

If I was far more spiritual than I am, I would get a good teaching stylie illustration out of that, but I've lost my edge since my Beach Mission days, when I could throw together a children's talk with three points all starting with the same letter just from someone sneezing.

Ah, simpler times! Better? Worse? Am I more enlightened in my approach now, or have I lost something along the way? And, more importantly, is it all just the result of too many Cheetos?!

No comments:

Post a Comment